Food Roots believes all people, regardless of circumstance, should have access to healthy, local food that is nourishing and supports our working landscape. Our Local Food Access programs support everyone; food eater and food producer.
Explore our local food access programming »
- Local Food Guides
- Tillamook County Farmers Market Network
- SNAP at Market and Double Up Food Bucks – SNAP Match
- Seed to Supper – Free Gardening Course
- Request a Community Garden Plot
- Locate a School or Community Garden