Individual Development Accounts
Food Roots has been serving Tillamook and Clatsop county food system entrepreneurs with access to Individual Development Accounts through our partnership with CASA of Oregon since 2009.
What is an IDA?
Eligible food system businesses might include:
- Selling/Retail/Restaurants, etc.
- Other ideas?
Quick Eligibility FACTS:
- You plan to expand or start up a food-system related business
- You are a Tillamook or Clatsop County resident
- Your Net Assets do not exceed $20,000 (but this does not include the value of your house and primary vehicle).
- Your Household Annual Income is equal to or less than $34,000 (for a household size of one occupant).
How to Apply:
- Confirm your income eligibility per household size here: Household income restriction per Oregon county
- Submit a Food System Questionnaire
- Contact Lauren Sorg at Food Roots to schedule a meeting: 503-815-2800
If you'd like to read more information on IDAs, IDA partner organizations throughout Oregon, types of IDAs, and how you can purchase an IDA State Tax Credit, check out Neighborhood Partnerships at http://ida.neighborhoodpartnerships.org/ and CASA of Oregon