FarmTable is a farm direct consignment project that connects small-scale growers and local products directly to consumers in Tillamook County. This project operates as both a year round storefront at Food Roots’ 113 Main Avenue location, as well as at a seasonal farm stand at the Tillamook Farmers Market, June through September.
Below you will find our vendor application and additional resources from the Oregon Department of Agriculture. Please contact us if you have questions regarding product eligibility or other concerns.
FarmTable Vendor Application Procedure
- Read and understand our FarmTable Operations, Policies, Eligible Products
- Fill out the Vendor Application Form as detailed as possible
- Once we’ve received your application, we will contact you to schedule a brief orientation. You MUST have this orientation before you can begin selling product
- Submit an annual application fee of $15 to Food Roots. We accept checks or cash, checks made payable to Food Roots (memo “FarmTable vendor fee”).
- Product Inventory List. One Product Inventory Sheet per vendor must be filled out and submitted to Food Roots with your product for each farmers market day, or product drop (if selling at the storefront). You can access a sample inventory sheet here.
Oregon Department of Agriculture – Farm Direct Resources for growers
Food Roots FarmTable is sponsored by wonderful community partners at De Garde Brewing