FarmTable has expanded to a storefront in downtown Tillamook!
FarmTable is a farm direct consignment project that connects small-scale growers or producers and their products directly to consumers. This project, which has operated as a seasonal farm stand at the Tillamook Farmers Market since 2009, will pilot an expansion to Food Roots office location at 113 Main Avenue in Tillamook during the shoulder seasons. This project is wonderful timing, with the growing desire from locals and visitors alike to access Tillamook and north coast grown or processed food. Please contact us if you have questions regarding eligible north coast grown or produced products.
FarmTable Vendor Application Procedure
- Read and understand our FarmTable Storefront Policies and Eligible Products check back later for our farm stand policies in conjunction with Tillamook Farmers Market
- Fill out the Vendor Application Form as detailed as possible
- Once we’ve received your application, we will contact you to schedule a brief orientation. You MUST have this orientation before you can begin selling product
- Submit an annual application fee of $15 to Food Roots. We accept checks or cash, checks made payable to Food Roots (memo “FarmTable vendor fee”).
- Product Inventory List. One Product Inventory Sheet per vendor must be filled out and submitted to Food Roots with your product for each farmers market day, or product drop (if selling at the storefront). You can access a sample inventory sheet here.
Oregon Department of Agriculture – Farm Direct Resources for growers