Saturdays, 9am to 2pm
at Tillamook Farmers Market (June – Sept)
FarmTable is a farmer to market incubation project run by Food Roots every Saturday at the Tillamook Farmers Market. Between 15-20 beginning farmers and market-gardeners sell their Tillamook grown produce and agricultural products, adding to the diversity of what’s available at market. Many FarmTable vendors have scaled up production and become full farmers market vendors after 1-2 seasons. Past FarmTable vendors include Moonlight Mushrooms, Peace Crops, Brickyard Farms and Fawcett Creek Farm.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor, please follow these steps:
- Read and understand both our Farm Table Policies AND Tillamook Farmer’s Market Policies (Note: our policies have changed. Please read them thoroughly before submitting your application.)
- Fill out the 2017 Vendor Application Form as detailed as possible
- Once we’ve received your application, we will contact you to schedule a brief orientation (about 15 minutes either by phone or at our office). You MUST have this orientation before you can begin selling product.
- Submit an annual application fee of $15 to Food Roots. We accept checks or cash, checks made payable to Food Roots (memo “FarmTable vendor fee”). Please do not submit this fee until after speaking with our FarmTable Coordinator.
UPDATE on allowable farm direct products. As of January 1, 2016, Senate Bill 320: Residential Kitchen Exemption for Baked Goods are now allowed for sale direct to consumer. FarmTable is interested in selling your baked bread for you. For more information, see the Oregon Home Baking Bill fact sheet.
FARMTABLE RESOURCES FOR MARKET:
- Product Inventory List – FarmTable. One Product Inventory Sheet per vendor must be filled out and brought by 8am on market day along with your products. You can access a sample inventory sheet here.
Other useful resources:
The 2017 FarmTable is presented by de Garde Brewing
Other sponsors include:
Tillamook Farmers Market
Please contact us to become a sponsor.